Last updated: July 22, 2023
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This DMCA policy outlines how we handle copyright infringement claims and requests for the removal of infringing content on mmmrecipes.com in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on mmmrecipes.com in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a written notification to our designated copyright agent. Your notification should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our designated copyright agent. Your counter-notification should include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which you are located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the website operator may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of such person.
Designated Copyright Agent
Please send all copyright infringement notifications and counter-notifications to our designated copyright agent:
In accordance with the DMCA, we may terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers.
Changes to This DMCA Policy
We reserve the right to update or modify this DMCA policy at any time. The updated policy will be effective immediately upon posting on this page.