Foods with Natural Probiotics
Improve your gut health with these foods that contain probiotics. These healthy foods are gut-healthy too!
1. SauerkrautSauerkraut is especially high in lactic acid, a source of probiotics. It’s also high in Vitamins K, A, B & C.
2. KefirKefir is a drinkable source of probiotics. It is the only source of a beneficial strain known as Lactobacillus Kefiri.
3. KimchiKimchi is a spicy, tangy dish resembling spicy sauerkraut filled with lactic acid-based probiotics.
4. MisoMiso is a paste made from fermented soybeans used to flavor Japanese dishes like soups and salads.
5. TempehTempeh is another soy-based probiotic food made from fermented soybeans that are formed into a block or patty.
Tap the link for the full article.Tap the link for the full article.
click for moreHow to Safely Consume SoySparkling Kombucha LemonadeAir Fryer Granola
Join my email list and get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide! Click below.Join my email list and get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide! Click below.