Honey Sriracha ChickenHow to Make
My family flipped for this chicken! I marinated it overnight and it was just perfect. We're going to put this in our regular rotation. ~ Susan
– Whisk all of the marinade ingredients together until well combined. Reserve half of the marinade to use later for basting and serving.1
– Marinate your chicken in the refrigerator2
– Heat your grill and oil the grates. – Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken. 3-4
– Baste/brush on the reserved honey-sriracha sauce and continue to grill. – Remove from heat and let rest.5-6
– Serve with the remaining reserved honey-sriracha sauce.&
Enjoy!Enjoy!White Dotted ArrowSwipe up to get the full recipe, plus cooking and serving tips!Swipe up to get the full recipe, plus cooking and serving tips!